Improve Space Utilization
During two decades helping companies squeeze every bit of productivity and efficiency out of their facilities with industrial conveyors and other material handling and warehouse racking systems, we have witnessed extraordinary transformations through better space utilization.
How would these improvements help your bottom line?
- Products become more accessible. An efficient method of material handling allows you to access items more easily, and to quickly know where they are when needed.
- Storage capacity multiplies. Anyone who’s ever packed a truck to move understands the difference between efficient and inefficient packing. With better organized materials, your storage capacity will grow.
- Aisle congestion is cleared. More storage capacity places most of your inventory on shelves, rather than cluttering up the aisles of your warehouse.
- Staging areas maintain efficiency. As part of a warehouse racking system or material handling system, we’ll create permanent staging areas that you can use to help maintain new systems.
- Product damage rates drop. Storing items more efficiently means significantly less damage to your products.
- The need to expand facilities is delayed – often indefinitely. You may have thought you needed more space to store products, but an efficient material handling system will give you added space, often creating a space surplus.
PeakLogix has created custom space solutions for retailers, manufacturers, and many others. Our commitment in each case is to design the ideal warehouse space management program, install it properly, and transition the total organization to the new system with minimal disruption to daily operations. Our ultimate goal is to make your business run more efficiently, improving the bottom line and expanding your horizons for future business.
The Leading Edge Newsletter – click below
Get your permits on time... or we refund you 200% of our fee! Learn more.