Tailored software solutions
PeakLogix created a custom Label Software system to create WAVE plans for case picking, allowing operators to reorder case labels into more efficient picking orders.
The bar code label system allows CVS to maximize the use of its sorter. The WAVE plans give operations staff the ability to evaluate and make adjustments to the picking order to process orders more quickly and efficiently.
Windows-based custom software solution that:
• Receives CVS pick data on a daily basis.
• Loads data and allows operator to create waves.
• Prints new Pick labels and allows for reprints of any single label or group of labels.
• Communicates with sorter PLC, transferring wave/lane information.
• 3 High-speed barcode printers.
• Omni Scanner reads barcode on new labels and transfers data to sorter.