PeakLogix excels as a material handling systems integrator helping to make distribution centers, warehouses and manufacturing facilities more efficient and more profitable by providing complete material handling and storage equipment solutions for over 20 years.
Here you will find a sampling of case studies from our library.
Design and Engineering
PeakLogix’ Design and Engineering Team can help you plan for, and create, an efficient operation that adds value to your organization while avoiding waste. The following Case Studies highlight projects that improved efficiency or provided a customized solutions.
- AMERICAN RED CROSS - Two Story Modular Office System
- BAYSIDE HARLEY - Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor
- BOARS HEAD PROVISIONS - Increased Distribution Capacity
- LUMBER LIQUIDATORS - Innovative Warehouse Capacity Solution
- MGC ADVANCED POLYMERS - Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor
- U.S. FOODSERVICE - Mezzanine and Modular Office
- SUMITOMO MACHINERY CORPORATION OF AMERICA - New Foreign Trade Zone Distribution Center
PeakLogix serves as a client advocate to find the highest quality products at competitive prices. The following Case Studies highlight projects that have helped our clients with their expansion/consolidation needs and improved their space utilization.
- CENTRAL VIRGINIA FOODBANK - Pallet Storage Capacity Increase
- INTERBAKE FOODS - Warehouse Facility Layout
- MEADWESTVACO - Modular Office Installation with Minimal Disruption
- PHILLIPS AUTOMOTIVE VOLVO - Expanded Storage Capacity within Existing Space
- US COAST GUARD - Secured Shelving and Workspace Solution
- EBI LLC – Upholstered Furniture and Mattress Manufacturer - Pallet Flow System
PeakLogix is uniquely qualified to provide a complete turnkey project by calling upon the best resources for all of your project management and installation needs – our in-house Project Managers, Installation Crews, CAD Operators and Client Support Specialists. The following Case Studies highlight projects that were successfully implemented within tight time and space constraints with little to no interruption to operations.
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT COMPANY - Racking Project / Consolidation
- LILLIAN VERNON - Expansion of Existing Warehouse Space
- MERCHANTS GROCERY - Expanded Freezer Capacity Without mpact to Operations
- OWENS & MINOR - Smart Conveyor System with Picking and Sorting Technologies
- RAWLES-ADEN BUILDING PRODUCTS - Warehouse Storage Solution
Technology, Service and Support
PeakLogix offers a comprehensive Service and Support Team which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – so we are always there when you need us! The Case Studies highlighted within this section feature projects that required Automation- including Systems Integration, Technology Integration, Automation Controls, Scanning Systems, Labeling Systems and Wave Planning Software.
- COCA-COLA BOTTLING FACILITY - Automated Scanning System
- CVS PHARMACY - Label System and Wave Planning Software
- HOWMET CASTINGS - Expand Storage Capacity within Existing Space Footprint
- LEADING FOOD MANUFACTURER - Robotic Palletizing with Automated Conveyor Systems
- MAZDA NORTH AMERICAN OPERATIONS - Adding an Additional Production Line