With the right automated systems and equipment, you can achieve improved operational efficiency, increased volume throughput, and reduced or redeployed staff.
designed to help you achieve ROI targets.
Gain real-time insights about your raw materials, usage, production errors, and other key metrics necessary for maintaining efficient and profitable operations.
We help you identify
opportunities for automation
We help you identify the areas for greatest warehouse efficiencies and productivity. Here is some of the equipment we use to do this.
- automated conveyor systems
- sortation systems and storage systems
- pick modules
- goods-to-man and automated storage/
- retrieval systems (AS/RS)
- robotic palletizers
- collaborative robots (cobots)
- carousels and lift modules
- warehouse control software (WCS)
- warehouse management software (WMS)
- pick-to-voice and advanced picking
- print and apply technology
SOME OF THE CLIENTS WE’VE WORKED WITH
$100k savings per year
empowered by automation
Experiencing heavy growth, Merit Medical needed to replace its single order pick to paper process with advanced technology. With an automated warehouse, they’re optimizing staff with throughput gains of 100% using the same workforce. They’re also now experiencing $100k freight savings per year.