Leading Food Manufacturer
Create efficiencies through automation
The client was investing significant labor to manually palletize and transport its product, and required a new system to receive up to 60 cases/minute from each of 2 production lines, then build pallets with the top layer inverted.
PeakLogix designed and installed an automated conveyor system to feed cases into and transport pallets out of 4 Robotic Palletizing Cells, integrating robots and custom-built end effectors.
The new system eliminated all manual labor and has the capacity to palletize up to 120,000 cases into 600 palletized loads in a single 20-hour day.
- 4 Fuji EC-201HS Palletizing Robots, each with dual pick-up conveyors.
- 2 Pallet and Slipsheet Dispensers.
- 500’ Accumulation Conveyor.
- 340’ Transportation Conveyor with 6 Diverters.
- 265’ Pallet Conveyors with 11 Transfers.