Medical Device Distributor
Increase productivity + storage
During Phase I of the three-phase project, PeakLogix worked with the client to improve efficiency and productivity by implementing vertical storage solutions and a smart conveyor system. The design allows for room for growth within the new warehouse configuration.
With this solution, our client expand storage; increase productivity; reduce errors, customer complaints, and labor costs; prepare for short-term and long-term growth; and improve employee morale. The client experienced 50% reduction in error rates, 47% increase in productivity and 33% savings in labor costs.
• Elevated Seven-Lane High Speed Narrow Belt Sorter
• 2-Level Split Case Pick Module with 106 Total Bays of Carton Flow
• Pick Pack Mezzanine (4,500 sq ft) with In-Motion Scale, Box Tapers, and Quality Inspection Area
• 3-Level Full Case Pick Module with 159 Total Bays of Pallet Flow
• Parcel Processing Area with Automated Print & Apply Machines
• Overhead Corrugate Takeaway Conveyors in Split Case Pick Modules